Friday, August 8, 2008

Can you get a lawnmower stuck???

I can!!! I was mowing last night, and trying to get an area that is a little tricky around our new gravel driveway. Well let me rephrase that, I was trying to mow an area that I should have gotten out the weedeater and taken care of. Soooo...as I was attempting to mow this area, I got the mower stuck. It couldnt get traction the way it was, so the only choice was to push it out of this situation. I tried for about 10 minutes, then decided to go to the house and get Leigh, because I was sure that the two of us could get it out. Well we tried and tried, and tried, and nothing, it was really stuck good. I was getting a little pissed at this point because I just wanted to get the mowing done and had lots to still finish. Soooo............




I went and got the big truck, and pulled the SOB out!


Total redneck moment at TwinBay Farm! I am actually glad we dont have pictures.

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

As I said earlier, you are SUCH a bad ass.

BTW - You totally owe us fence pics!!

Judy said...

You all are so funny. I would love to have been a little mouse hiding in the grass and heard the language and conversation going on during this catastrophe!

Nikki said...

I wanna be the first to say "pics please?" I know, there aren't any but I bet if there were some, they would rock!

The Wife said...

That's too funny! My husband can get stuck in a puddle. We've had to get the neighbor's HUGE EIGHT wheel stagger tractor to get his truck out of the pasture. Needless to say, he doesn't drive in the pasture anymore!